Using a step-by-step process to evaluate the content of your site and the competition, this webinar highlights new features of MarketMuse, including:
- The consolidated Research application with the addition of keyword data.
- Reflect for instant site-level topical gap analysis.
- SERP X-Ray to understand how SERP competitors structure their content.
- Updated Heatmap that reveals gaps in SERP coverage and now allows for competitive analysis of any website.
- Update Connect application that provides linking recommendations for any domain.
In this 60-minute webinar, MarketMuse co-founder Jeff Coyle and I walk through the following process:
- We identify a potential opportunity to create/update content using MarketMuse’s instant content inventory and audit, combined with personalized metrics. This narrows thousands of possibilities down to a shortlist characterized by a high probability of success and ease of execution.
- We explore the topic to validate our choice. Using MarketMuse’s new consolidated Research application we explore the topic model with its relevant subtopics, additional relevant keywords, and related questions. One click and we add a number of those results to our inventory (the one’s we find most interesting) for further tracking.
- The new Reflect application (residing within Research) provides an instant site-level topic gap analysis. We use this to establish our performance on these topics (or not). Along with personalized metrics, it helps us determine our approach and additional opportunities. Do we optimize existing pages for these topics, and which ones? Do we create new pages?
- Then we look at SERP X-Ray to understand how the top performing pages are structured, the different types of media they incorporate, their internal linking, search intent, and topical coverage.
- Heatmap enables us to quickly discover topical coverage gaps in the SERP. With the new update you can order the map by gaps, making this the fastest solution ever. We also use Heatmap to explore our site to look for additional gaps and opportunities. You can also explore a competitor site to discover their weaknesses too!
- Lastly, we look at Connect for effective linking strategies and a different view on the cluster. It even exposed some additional opportunities I didn’t realize we had.
What you should do now
When you’re ready… here are 3 ways we can help you publish better content, faster:
- Book time with MarketMuse Schedule a live demo with one of our strategists to see how MarketMuse can help your team reach their content goals.
- If you’d like to learn how to create better content faster, visit our blog. It’s full of resources to help scale content.
- If you know another marketer who’d enjoy reading this page, share it with them via email, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.