On November 30, 2022 Katy Nardozzi, MarketMuse Head of Product, and Roy Jenks, MarketMuse Director of Customer Success, provided a sneak peak of upcoming changes to the platform:
- Content planning: Create a content plan in less time than ever. Find holes in your strategy and fill those gaps.
- Cluster creation & analysis: Build off of your existing content using personalized metrics and accurately predict your content’s potential.
- Keyword research: Discover the characteristics of top-ranking content with keyword insights including volume, cost-per-click, and trend.
- Competitive analysis: Run an analysis on any topic for any competitor. See what your competition is missing and exploit their weaknesses.
Researching and building out topic clusters that take advantage of your existing content has never been easier. Here are some of the upcoming changes covered in this video:
- Existing applications consolidate into a more streamlined workflow while providing additional insight.
- Heatmap can be sorted by relevance, must-haves, and gaps so you can quickly find opportunities to differentiate your content.
- Heatmap can be used to conduct competitive content quality analysis of a topic cluster on any website.
- SERP X-Ray provides details on how top-performing content is structured.
- Reflect offers a quick topic cluster audit, revealing the extent of content coverage and its performance, along with personalized metrics.
Stay tuned for more…
What you should do now
When you’re ready… here are 3 ways we can help you publish better content, faster:
- Book time with MarketMuse Schedule a live demo with one of our strategists to see how MarketMuse can help your team reach their content goals.
- If you’d like to learn how to create better content faster, visit our blog. It’s full of resources to help scale content.
- If you know another marketer who’d enjoy reading this page, share it with them via email, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.