Note that this integration has been deprecated in favor of our new AI assistant in Optimize.
This latest MarketMuse release offers integration with ChatGPT using OpenAI’s API. Now you can have the AI power of MarketMuse combined with the natural language capabilities of ChatGPT. No more switching back and forth between platforms, cutting and pasting data along the way.
Send a prompt to ChatGPT from within the MarketMuse editor. You can even interact with the response, all without leaving MarketMuse. ChatGPT processes prompts in the background so you can work without interruption. It’s a wonderfully efficient workflow!
We’ve added four preset prompts — Ask a Question, Expand a Concept, Create an Outline, and Draft an Article. But of course you can customize them and engage with the responses, as you would on the OpenAI platform.
The ChatGPT integration is available for all paid plans. If you have Admin privileges, you can add your ChatGPT API key (available here) in the platform settings and you’re good to go. Now anyone in your organization with access to MarketMuse can access ChatGPT as well.
Here’s some documentation we’ve put together for you.
ChatGPT Integration and FAQ — Learn the administrative details of integrating ChatGPT with MarketMuse. How to connect or disconnect ChatGPT to MarketMuse, who can use it once connected and more.
- Getting Started With ChatGPT Integration — Discover how to maximize the potential of the ChatGPT MarketMuse integration with our comprehensive guide. Overcome ChatGPT’s limitations and learn how to use the four prompts to generate high-quality content efficiently. Make sure to watch the video!
- How to Create a Blog Post Outline Using ChatGPT (and MarketMuse) — Learn how to customize a standard prompt to create a detailed blog post outline that is tailored to your topic, target audience, purpose, and other factors.
- Turning an Outline Into an Article Draft Using ChatGPT (and MarketMuse) This post builds upon the custom prompt from the previous post, turning an outline into an article.
- The Ultimate Content Creation Hack: Using MarketMuse and ChatGPT to Generate Social Media Content — Use this one ChatGPT prompt to accomplish a multitude of low-level SEO and social content tasks. It’s the sort of stuff you need to do once a blog post is done.
- How to Use ChatGPT and MarketMuse to Analyze Your Content — Find out how, with a slight modification, you can change our default Question Answer prompt into a question evaluator.
- Unlocking ChatGPT’s Full Potential With MarketMuse Questions Data — Learn how to unlock the full potential of ChatGPT with MarketMuse Questions Data to create better content and out-perform your competition.
- MarketMuse Academy — A lesson on using the ChatGPT integration has been added.