Come visit us! We’re in the exhibit hall at Booth #228, the MarketMuse Stage.
With four days and over 150+ sessions, workshops, forums, and displays there’s ample opportunity to learn and build up your content marketing stack.
Here’s a look at seven of our favorite sessions that we’re sure you won’t want to miss!
Tuesday, September 3 | 1:00pm – 4:00pm with Andy Crestodina (Orbit Media)
Do you know which of your marketing activities have the most impact? Are you getting the most from your analytics? Is analytics even set up properly?
In this 3-hour workshop for beginners and intermediates, Andy goes beyond basic reports to show you how to conduct deeper analysis that reveals greater insight. Learn:
- How to properly set up Google Analytics.
- Get started with Google Tag Manager.
- How to get quick insight in the main reports.
- The value of segments, filters and secondary dimensions, including when and how to use them.
Tuesday, September 3 | 1:00pm – 4:00pm with Ian Cleary (RazorSocial)
Ian walks participants in this 3-hour intermediate workshop step-by-step through the process of achieving maximum conversion from the content you produce. Workshop attendees will learn how to:
- Produce the right type of content.
- Drive relevant traffic to that content.
- Build out their sales funnel to bring visitors on a journey to a potential sale.
- Optimize each phase of the funnel.
- Take practical steps to optimize revenue from content marketing.
Wednesday, September 4 | 11:20am – 12:05pm with Carlos Abler (3M)
Studies show that the ability to deliver content that is actually meaningful and effective continues to evade content programs. The answer can be found in social entrepreneurs who are really killing it when it comes to identifying relevancy. In this session, you will discover:
- Actionable value frameworks for delivering the most relevant content it is possible to deliver.
- Examples that both save and improve lives, and drive business results that leave typical content tactics in the dust.
- How to close gaps between corporate social responsibility programs and P&L activities that drive business results.
- What the extreme, fully mature end of “purposeful business” looks like.
Are You Binge Worthy? How to Create Episodic Video Content That Engages and Grows Your Audience Without a Netflix-Level Budget
Wednesday, September 4 | 12:25pm – 1:10pm with Chad Lakin (Shootsta), Mykim Dang
In 2019 no brand can do without video, that’s a given. But those who only produce a handful of videos will find success to be elusive. The power is in consistency, and episodic content is your best friend. Think of all the hours you spend binging on Netflix! In this all-level breakout session, attendees will walk away with key tips on:
- Getting started with video on any budget.
- Transforming an idea into a series.
- Maximizing engagement for any audience.
Thursday, September 5 | 12:20pm – 1:05pm with Andrea Fryrear (AgileSherpas)
Agile teams are encouraged to fail fast, but there’s no need to repeat someone else’s failure, no matter how fast you do it. Using real stories and case studies, participants will:
- Understand the success factors necessary for any sized team what wants to start an Agile transformation.
- Discover the signs that your team is ready to start down the Agile path.
- Learn to navigate the difficult early days of transition and deal with those who resist or actively sabotage the Agile process.
- Become aware of process problems that break the spirit of newly formed Agile teams.
Thursday, September 5 | 1:45pm – 2:30pm with Shafqat Islam (NewsCred)
Burdened by an ever-growing list of demands, the best marketing organizations are fostering a cultural change and embracing a team-of-teams style approach to marketing.
Join Shafqat Islam, NewsCred Co-Founder & CEO, as he identifies the challenges facing modern marketers, outlines how the world’s leading brands are solving for them, and explains why content teams are best suited to drive that transformation — and be our marketing heroes.
Thursday, September 5 | 1:45pm – 2:30pm with Kristina Halvorson (Brain Traffic)
Is your team on the brink of burnout, trying to produce enough content for everyone and everywhere? Discover how to rein in the marketing madness and refocus your strategy.
Participants in this intermediate-level session will:
- Learn how to create a smart(er) go-forward content marketing plan.
- Assess their content principles and priorities.
- Take a close look at the complex realities of content.
- Get their arms around your current content ecosystem.
- Receive tips on how to shift company content culture from “more” to “meaningful.”
Remember to visit us! We’re in the exhibit hall at Booth #228, the MarketMuse Stage.