With four days jam packed with over 120 hours of learning events, your calendar is sure to fill quickly. There are some great sessions on issues related to content marketing plus ample opportunity to expand your content marketing stack.
Here’s a quick look at all the sessions and workshops with a focus on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Thursday, September 5 | 12:50 pm – 3:35pm with Jeff Coyle (Chief Product Officer, MarketMuse)
- Analyzing existing online content for gaps and opportunities
- Choosing keywords and topic clusters for content optimization
- Creating data-driven content.
Attend this all-level session to learn how to conduct gap analysis, scale pillar pages and topic clusters across several topics, and the right metrics you need to drive your content strategy.
Come visit us at booth #328 The MarketMuse Stage.
Wednesday, September 4 | 10:15am – 11:00am with Jane Hendricks (Senior Product Marketing Manager,SDL) and Quinn Lam (Senior Product Manager, SDL)
This session shows how AI can short-cut content creation and find the most effective promotional strategy. Discover how organizations use Linguistic AI to solve their most pressing content challenges.
At this session you’ll learn:
- What Linguistic AI is and how it can address content challenges.
- How to quickly transform long-form content like what papers and analyst reports into snackable content.
- How Linguistic AI can detect the right signals in the growing content noise scape.
Thursday, September 5 | 10:15am – 11:00am with Robbee Minicola (Senior Director, Microsoft)
This session provides an expanded description of diversity and explains how Artificial Intelligence can provide objective analysis of diversity metrics in content. Attend this sessions to :
- Understand dimensions of diversity and how each one connects to consumers.
- Rethink diversity and inclusion through two case studies, including one from Microsoft Xbox.
- Learn about current tools that objectively and analytically measure your marketing content’s diversity.
- Discover how AI can help deliver both diverse and inclusive content.
Thursday, September 5 | 11:20am – 12:05pm with Chris Penn (Trust Insights)
An intermediate session that examines:
- The five ways AI is used today.
- The different types of artificial intelligence.
- How to prepare your company for AI in content marketing.
- The future of AI as it affects your marketing career.
Thursday, September 5 | 1:45pm – 2:30pm with George Stenitzer (Crystal Clear Communications)
Applying AI to over 1,200 questions on content marketing revealed what brute-force analysis couldn’t: the 100 most important questions about content marketing, the six steps in the content marketing journey, and the biggest pitfalls B2B and B2C marketers must avoid. This breakout session designed for all levels of content marketers will show you:
- How to extract meaning from qualitative data with AI.
- How to gather, analyze and create content from buyer questions.
- Why buyer questions are key to success in voice search.
Applying AI to over 1,200 questions on content marketing revealed what brute-force analysis couldn’t: the 100 most important questions about content marketing, the six steps in the content marketing journey, and the biggest pitfalls B2B and B2C marketers must avoid.
AI for Marketing: Specific Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to Enhance Your Marketing Campaigns
Tuesday, September 3 | 1:00pm – 4:00pm with Chris Penn (Trust Insights)
Discover the lates trends in artificial intelligence and how this can impact your organization. This intermediate-level workshop walks through specific use cases, cases studies and proven process you can use today.
Learn about the journey to AI including the roll of data, analytics, insights, automation and machine learning. Understand the necessary prerequisites for AI such as governance, process management, data integrity and security, staffing and technology. Specific applications of AI include content marketing, SEO, social media, lead targeting, predictive analytics, conversion analytics, and data intelligence.
Tuesday, September 3 | 1:00pm – 4:00pm with Laura Creekmore (Director of Taxonomy and Content Strategy, Syndigo)
This beginner-level workshop walks participants through the steps to get started with an AI, chat, or voice-skills project. Discover the foundational content structure you’ll need and the tools and technology required. This marketer-oriented session will uncover the questions you need to ask about existing tech stacks so you know how best to move ahead, and what tools can support this work.